Maitre In Room Dining
ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
HOTEL DE RUSSIE
MAITRE IN ROOM DINING
The Maître of the In Room Dining coordinates and supervises the IRD team to ensure the best Guests’ experience is provided through a flawless and personalised service.
Reports to: In Room Dining Manager.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Provide an excellent and tailor made culinary experience to our Guests according to our service standards and procedures;
• Run the service briefing to share information, news and Guest preferences;
• Lead and oversee the in Room Dining Service;
• Create and maintain a professional relationship with Guests;
• Create and maintain a professional relationship with colleagues and other departments;
• Anticipate guests needs and handle Guest comments and complaints when needed;
• Support the In Room Dining Manager in training and developing staff in everyday operations according to our standard and procedures;
• Assist the In Room Dining Manager on monitoring stock levels and alignment to the department financial objectives;
• Responsible for the achievement of the economic targets of the Room Dining Service;
• Handle administration tasks as required;
• Comply with H&S national rules and company instructions.
• Fixed-term (6 months) contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo.
• Learning & development activities and career opportunities.
• Opportunity to stay in one of our hotels at a reduced rate (35€ per night) upon reaching 6 working months. You will also be entitled to 50% discount at bars and restaurants of the Company and 20% discount on wellness treatments at our Spa and on products “Irene Forte”.
• Staff celebrations.
• Team Management & Collaboration: be a role model for team work, reward and encourage positive team play. He/she will engage the Team Members, with a open communication, regular feedback and promoting a culture of trust and respect.
• Communication: He/she shares information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions.
• Personal effectiveness & Emotional intelligence: Self-awareness and self-control are a must. Able to establish mutually beneficial relationships with others. Set clear goals and expectations and identify clear priorities.
• Business orientation: Create an understanding amongst all the departments of how department performance impacts the business. Create action plans to improve performance when not meeting company requirements.
• Self & team developer: enthusiastic supporter of learning and development. Inspire and motivate others to achieve superior performance and to take on new learning opportunities. Discuss, plan, track and support own and team development and professional growth.
• Professional experience at an international level in the same role;
• English knowledge at Intermediate/Advanced level;
• Professional knowledge of Italian cuisine and Italian & International wines;
• Valid HACCP certification;
• Knowledge of F&B management software;
• Passion for service and ambition to grow professionally;
• Attention to detail.
Workplace: Hotel De Russie, Via del Babuino 9, 00187 Roma.
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.