The ideal candidate is responsible for overseeing the efficient running and profitability of all banqueting operations, providing excellent and personalized guest experiences, while leading and coordinating the banqueting teams. Relating well to both guests and co-workers is a must. Reports to the Restaurant Manager.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Organize and supervise all banqueting operations as planned by the Events Manager;
• Manage and develop staff on a daily basis operations according to our standard and procedures;
• Maintain a professional relationship with guests and colleagues;
• Anticipate guests needs
• Inventory and requisitions – assist in monitoring stock levels and ordering replacement deliveries, avoiding any waste;
• Compliance with health and safety regulations.
• He / she communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. He / she uses and interprets non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding. He / she regularly solicits input from the team, peers and external resources. He / she shares information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions.
• He / she takes on challenges in a confident manner and uses emotional skills to identify problems and resolve them. He / she seeks feedback about own performance to enhance self-awareness. He / she coaches the team to improve how their behaviours impact others;
• He / she is a role model for teamwork, and proactively goes out one’s way to help others. Shares successes and credits with the team. He / she actively develops team members and hold themselves and others accountable. He / she is willing to maintain and create a strong team to optimize the cooperation;
• He / she adjusts approach and leadership style to suit cultural differences of colleagues globally. Incorporates global factors when creating solutions and making decision.
• Professional knowledge of Italian cuisine and Italian & International wines;
• Professional experience within the same role for minimum 4 years;
• Fluent in Italian, English and French. Third language preferred;
• Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Learning & development activities
• Career opportunities within our Hotels cluster
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03)
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.