The ideal candidate is willing to provide authentic, luxury experiences to our guests of world-renowned destinations, demonstrating care, confidence and curiosity.
Reports to Restaurant Manager.
Main duties & responsibilities:
– Providing an excellent and personalized guest experience according to our service standards
– Manage and develop staff in everyday operations according to our standard and procedures
– Maintain a professional relationship with guests and colleagues
– Anticipate guests needs and handle guest complaints
– Effective communication: communicate clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. Use and interpret non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding. Regularly solicit input from the team, peers and external resources. Share information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions.
– Emotional intelligence: take on challenges in a confident manner and use emotional skills to identify problems and resolve them. Seek feedback about own performance to enhance self-awareness. Coache the team to improve how their behaviours impact others.
– Collaboration: be a role model for teamwork, and proactively go out of one’s way to help others. Share successes and credits with the team. Actively develop team members and hold themselves and others accountable.
– Drive results: set clear goals and expectations and maximise resource allocation to achieve those. Measure, report and communicate business results to the broader team including but not limited to financial, guest satisfaction and employee engagement results.
– Adaptability: demonstrate a forward thinking ability, whilst anticipating the implications and consequences of new information. Lead change programmes through the business and the team. Efficiently prioritise and handle multiple demands and tasks.
– Fluent in English and Italian
– Professional knowledge of Italian cuisine and Italian & International wines
– Professional experience preferably at an international level within the same role
– Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
– Learning & development activities
– Career opportunities within our Hotels cluster
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.