ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
MASSERIA TORRE MAIZZA
Opened in May 2019, Masseria Torre Maizza is located in the most glamorous destination on the Italian Adriatic coast. Surrounded by ancient olive groves, the renovated 16th century masseria is filled with thoughtful design accents and details to create a unique sense of place, from the stunning Olga Polizzi-designed rooms and suites to the romantic sunset rooftop bar and elegant restaurant overlooking the swimming pool. The resort also features a 9-hole executive golf course, a private beach club and an indulgent Spa.
The Maitre coordinates and supervises the restaurant and in room dining service to ensure the best Guests’ experience is provided through a flawless service.
Reports to: 1^ Maitre.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Providing an excellent and personalized guest experience according to our service standards and procedures while leading and coordinating the team;
• Maintain a professional relationship with guests and colleagues;
• Anticipate guests needs and handle guest complaints;
• Manage and develop staff in everyday operations according to our standard and procedures;
• Assist the 1^ Maitre and the Restaurant Manager on monitoring stock levels and alignment to the department financial objectives;
• Handle administration tasks as required;
• Be a good role model and able to keep the team engaged.
• Team Management & Collaboration: be a role model for teamwork, reward and encourage positive team play, within the department and with other departments. He/she will engage the Team Members, with an open communication, regular feedback and promoting a culture of trust, honesty and respect.
• Communication: communicate effectively and in an appropriate manner, using the most suitable channel and tailoring the approach to the audience. He/she takes ownership to initiate communication. He/she shares information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions.
• Personal effectiveness & Emotional intelligence: self-awareness and self-control are must. Able to establish mutually beneficial relationships with others. Set clear goals and expectations and identify clear priorities. Meet deadlines and complete tasks and projects successfully.
• Business orientation: Create an understanding amongst the team of how department performance affects the business. Create action plans to improve performance when not meeting company requirements. Use understanding of the business to identify ways to increase revenue, reduce costs and minimise general expenses without affecting the quality of service to Guests.
• Self & team developer: enthusiastic supporter of learning and development. Inspire and motivate others to achieve superior performance and to take on new learning opportunities. Discuss, plan, track and support own and team development and professional growth. Previous experience as trainer is a plus.
• Fluent in English and French;
• Professional knowledge of Italian cuisine and local culinary traditions;
• Consistent professional experience in the same role in 5 stars hotels or well-known restaurants;
• Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
• Learning & development activities;
• Career opportunities within Rocco Forte Hotels;
• Food and lodging.
Workplace: Masseria Torre Maizza, C.da Coccaro s.n., Savelletri di Fasano, Puglia, 72015.
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03)
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.