Bagni Fiore is located not far from Piazzetta of Portofino and Hotel Splendido Mare. The beach is embraced by the rocky coastline and overlooks the emerald green waters. The vintage-style cabanas on the boardwalk are the
perfect setting for a lunch on the beach or an aperitif. Paraggi Bay is part of Portofino Natural Park and Protected Marine Area. Here boats are not allowed to enter and this makes our waters a true paradise for sea lovers. We have lost count of the number of Hollywood icons who have fallen in love with our sandy beach, crystal clear waters and Paraggi Bay.
Bagni Fiore is looking for a Lifeguard for the next season.
Main duties & responsibilities:
– Assist/ensure Guests courteously and efficiently according to Belmond standards;
– Anticipate Guests’ needs;
– Ensures that work station is clean at all the times;
– Ensure all pool furniture is neatly arranged and cleaned;
– Work closely with colleagues of other Department providing assistance.
– Applicants are required to have minimum two years previous employment in a related position
– English Knowledge and Italian
– Lifeguard Certification
– Effective communication: he/she communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. He/ she uses and interprets non-verbal behaviors to enhance understanding;
– Emotional intelligence: he/she shows the ability to control and express his/her emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships;
– Collaboration: he/she exhibits the ability to successfully work together united within a group whilst showing respect and willing to share information and skills. He/she is willing to continuously develop himself/herself;
– Drive results: he/she demonstrates pride in delivering exceptional and consistent high levels of service to internal and external customers by anticipating and exceeding their expectations. He/she demonstrates a sense of urgency and takes ownership of one’s tasks and responsibilities;
– Adaptability: He/she accepts change and participate in new programs and processes. He/she is willing to learn new skills and keep up to date with developments in the department. He/she deals with multiple tasks and alters behavior / priorities as changes occur and remains calm in pressurized situations.
– Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo – Level 5, Lifeguard
– Start date: May 2023 – End date: October 2023, with the aim of a continuous collaboration for next seasons
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.