Kids Club Attendant
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
Kids Club Attendant
The Kids Club Attendant is responsible for ensuring that all Kids Club activities are carried out in a responsible manner in accordance with Kempinski standards. This is a seasonal position for the time frame March-October 2019.
• liaise with Recreation Supervisor to create a safe environment for all children attending the kids club.
• ensure parents fill out the registration form for their children correctly.
• ensure equipment is clean and properly maintained.
• follow daily and weekly activity schedule as instructed by Kids Club Supervisor.
• ensure all Kids Club rules and regulations are enforced at all times.
• maintain an inventory of all toys / equipment at the Club.
• attend to children at all times in a friendly and caring manner.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• previous experience in working with children.
• fluent Italian and English; beneficial the knowledge of a second language.
• ability to work in a professional and positive way providing a first class service.
• be caring and passionate about working with children.
• excellent guest relations and customer service skills.
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates with relevant work experience.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.