Borgo Pignano, a 750 acre private estate hidden away in the hills and valleys of Tuscany whose ethos is a commitment to slow food, slow living and sustainable organic farming, is looking for an engaging and proactive KIDS AGENT for the months from June to September 2023.
– Create list of activities and timetables of the kids club
– Responsible for the inventory of material belonging to the kids club
– Coordinate, promote and advertise all kids club activities and programmes
– Interfacing with the Front Office department to manage the daily reservations of the kids club
– Interfacing with the F&B and Kitchen department to organise and coordinate the children’s evening dinner
– Perform general club duties
– Maintain the cleanliness of the work area in accordance with company standards
– Enthusiasm, responsibility and ability to relate to kids
– Artistic affinities to create small workshops of painting, sculpture or other forms of art easily transferable to
– High standards of cleanliness
– Excellent grooming standards
– Respect for nature and for the values that the earth represents
– Proficient in English is required and knowledge of Italian is preferred
– Own car is preferred
Benefits: shared accommodation, meals
Please send your CV and your consent on the processing of personal data, in accordance to GDPR and art. 13 of the Legislative Decree of June 30, 2003, no. 196 of the Personal Data Protection Code via email.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.