JUNIOR REVENUE MANAGER (Sostituzione maternità)
NH Hotel group is looking for a Junior Revenue Manager based in our Central Services in Rome with a maternity replacement contract.
The Junior Revenue Manager reports directly to the Regional Director Revenue Management and will be responsible for maximizing revenues, market share and profit for his/her hotels in partnership with the General Managers and the business unit’s marketing, sales & e-commerce departments.
Degree level – preferably in Tourism, Business Studies, Economics, Business Admin
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
– Organized and methodical
- Highly quantitative analytical skills
– Strategic thinking and mind set
– Commercial sense
– Strong influencing and communication skills
– Good team player
Minimum 1 years as a hotel Revenue Manager
– Pricing and yield guidelines for rates, room types, and customer segments
– Define the ideal business mix and channel mix strategy, define overbooking and protection strategy, defines Crew & TO optimal allotments
– Planning, Budgeting & forecasting
– Validates RMS forecast and ensures corrective action to improve the forecast
Daily revenue management optimization
– Reviews demand calendars, convention and city event calendars and sets up events & seasonality databases
– Performs daily pick-up analysis, reviews yield system forecast, competition analysis and price positioning
– Effectively applies pricing & restrictions in line with set strategy in order to maximize profits: rate open/closing, rate level and short-term sales & promotion action plan design & execution
– Responsible for group quotations and related displacement analysis
– Performance, demand & competition analysis
– Carefully monitors market performance, RGI, channel performance
– Follows all relevant developments of the market place, values impact of demand generators, notes changes in supply, behaviour in feeder markets etc.
– Keeps up to date knowledge of main competitors, product knowledge, pricing, business mix, etc.
– Ensures quality of data is checked on a regular basis (correct segmentation, denials tracking, etc.)
– Communicates strategic recommendations to key commercial stake holders, e.g. Regional Revenue Manager and GM, and ensures buy-in and commitment from all involved
– Holds regular reviews with key stakeholders. Participates actively in RM team collaboration & validation meetings
– MS Office, Intermediate Excel. Knowledge of TMS4Hotels or other hotel CRS and PMS Systems Knowledge of hotel Revenue Management Systems
- Fluent spoken and written English, plus language of the country of residence.
– This position will be based in Rome.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.