JUNIOR HR GENERALIST (m/f/d)
The opening 5-Star Resort “L’Affetto sul Lago di Garda” belonging to the international group “Hirmer Hospitality” is located in Salò on a verdant hillside overlooking the amazing Lake Garda.
This prestigious Resort houses 99 guest rooms and suites and is provided with 2 Restaurants, 2 Bars, a Pizzeria, a Meeting room, 1 indoor and 2 outdoor swimming pools and an innovative Wellness Center & SPA of 2,000 square meters.
The JUNIOR HR GENERALIST will be a crucial member of the HR, Quality and Training Department and assist the HR, Quality and Training Manager to provide outstanding career paths and job experiences in compliance with Job regulations, Health & Safety procedures and Hirmer Hospitality standards of excellence.
The JUNIOR HR GENERALIST efficiently gives a contribute to HR project management, demonstrating proactivity and passion for Talent Acquisition, Training, Careers Development, People Management, Team Working, Health&Safety and Quality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Redaction and updating of the Job Descriptions,
Job posting and screening of the CVs,
Interviewing in Italian, English and preferably also in German,
Support in Employer branding, Training and Development projects, People Administration, Payroll reporting, Health & Safety processes and Quality inspections,
Synergical collaboration with the Head of Departments, the Payroll consultants, the Occupational Doctor and the Health & Safety consultants
• Master degree preferably in Psychology/Law with high grade;
• Minimum 1 year work experience preferably at a high-level Restaurant/Hotel in the same role;
• Italian and English confidence are mandatory. A third language is preferable (e.g. German);
• Great attention to details, problem solving, punctuality, proactivity, flexibility and team working skills are a must;
• IT confidence (Microsoft Office and preferably also Teams);
• Legal right to work in Italy.
We offer a full-time labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Turismo Confcommercio and the following benefits:
– 5-star canteen and breaks,
– high level learning activities,
– Food&Beverage; SPA and Family&Friends discounts in the Resort,
– Fitness area free entrance in some slots,
– Strategic position (just 1 km from the Resort to Salò beaches, ferries pier, historic center and promenade),
– Opportunities for further development in an organically growing Hospitality group,
– Training and coaching programs: we support you individually and specifically
Apply attaching an updated CV with both a photo, the level of the spoken languages and the authorization to use the personal data in compliance with GDPR 679/16.
The Resort “L’Affetto sul Lago di Garda” is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace in compliance with the laws 903/77 and 125/91. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.