ITALY AND NEW YORK F&B DIRECTOR
ITALY AND NEW YORK F&B DIRECTOR | NH HOTEL GROUP
NH Hotel Group is looking for a F&B Director of Italy and New York. S/he will be responsible for the management of all F&B operations, administration and assurance of excellent guest experience.
The ideal candidate has gained a relevant experience as a Hotel Director, Corporate F&B or F&B Manager fulfilling many challenging goals. S/he has gained an in-depth knowledge of the gastronomy tendencies, procedures, process & legal F&B requirements (HPPC). S/he must have a very good knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS, SAP). Fluency in English and in Italian is a mandatory requirement. Spanish will be considered a plus.
The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all outlets of F&B, staff and finances. The goal is to maximize revenue, achieved GOP and customer satisfaction through commitment of employees.
By reporting to the Operations Director of Italy, her/his main functions will be:
QUALITY/OPERATIONS & GUEST EXPERIENCE:
• Developing in-depth knowledge of each hotel in Italy; keeping regular contact with the GM´s, F&B Staff & F&B external operators; close following up to the Quality issues.
• Managing all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
• Leading Implementation process identify Best Practices and improving them in all hotels and lead Key Users Project to increase the consistency of standards processes.
• Designing exceptional menus, purchasing goods and continuously making necessary improvements.
• Identifying customer needs and responding proactively to all of their concerns.
• Delivering annual F&B strategic plan
ADMISTRATION & FINANCE:
• Managing the F&B P&L
• Increasing monitoring, control and development action plans in management of F&B area.
• Establishing targets, KPI’s, policies and procedures, with optimal knowledge of the expenses charged in F&B area (causes / errors).
• Reporting the main management parameters in the F&B area, identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Pricing strategy of F&B (Policies & monitoring).
• Elaborating report on management regarding sales, results and productivity.
• Supporting Top Hotels selected & Monthly Monitoring.
• Analyzing, controlling and monitoring of purchasing policy (purchase prices).
INNOVATION: Development and implementation of projects in F&B area, implemented by HQ and/or BU level, coordinating and leading the information concerned for the implementation of such projects (Operation Regional Manager, hotels and other departments involved).
HUMAN RESOURCES: leading, training and coaching the team; promoting changes and movements, assuring the succession plan.
EXPANSION, PROJECTS & DEVELOPMENT: reviewing, analyzing and evaluating business cases; in case of new openings, refurbishments and closings, monitoring the correct implementation of the planning; CAPEX planning definition and ensuring the implementation.
The following skills are required: Analytical Skills, strategic thinking, strong Drive for Results, strong Communication skills, commercial attitude, customer Focus, both internal and external Leadership, entrepreneurship, flexibility.
National mobility is required.
Workplace: Milan, constantly visiting Hotels.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.