Lungarno Collection is pleased to share the opportunity for a talented IT Manager to be part of the Portrait Milano team. Our research is aimed at professionals with the innate ability to be impeccable “hosts”, to offer excellent service, combining spontaneity and personalization.
Lungarno Collection is delighted to announce a brand-new addition to its hotel portfolio, which currently includes four hotels in Florence and one in Rome. Having consolidated its position in the hospitality sector, the Ferragamo family’s hotel group is now poised to make its debut in Milan, in an exceptional location unfamiliar to all but a few of the city’s residents: the former Archiepiscopal Seminary at 11, Corso Venezia, with additional access from 10, Via Sant’Andrea. It is Europe’s oldest seminary, second in the world, built in 1564 in a strategic central position. This monumental building boasts an impressive baroque entrance designed in 1652 by Francesco Maria Richini, which opens onto an imposing 3,000m2 piazza framed by a double colonnaded loggia. The restoration project will see the launch of a new Portrait, (that of Portrait Milano) expanding the company’s flagship brand to include a total of 3 hotels following Rome and Florence, but much more. The vast building will also host restaurants, a shopping arcade and plenty of space for events, making it a major lifestyle hub in the heart of Milan’s fashion district
The IT Manager will be responsible for:
• Ensure critical systems, specifically Property Management System, Hotel Interfaces, HSIA, PBX and Food & Beverage Point of Sales computer systems are available and functioning.
• Maintain user procedures and hardware knowledge for all systems in use within the Property.
• Establish and maintain system security procedures with control requirements and corporate policies. Monitor and verify backups for all local systems to ensure protection from loss of data.
• Monitor and respond to help desk tickets in a timely and efficient manner.
• Maintain accurate records of system software, hardware issues and service requirements
• Provide high level, effective and proactive support for end users, guest rooms and conference services
• Responsible for Hotel network support & security, Active Directory maintenance, Local Server & Network Infrastructure maintenance (wired & wireless).
• Administer Local Collaboration System, VPN connections and other communication tools
• Participate in the co-ordination of new systems acquisitions, corporate initiated major projects, and technology implementations. Propose and able to discuss to the Corporate ITM for IT Hardware Expenses at Property Level.
• Assist the Corporate ITM in administering all IT property related maintenance and services contracts and support in establishing scope of the maintenance and services contracts.
• Support Technical compliance on PCI, GDPR and other local legislative/financial/ regulatory compliances
• PC and Printer and other hardware Installation and Maintenance
• Verify endpoints patching
• Completion and record of daily/weekly/monthly IT checklist for the Property
Energy and determination, desire to deliver a new project and commitment towards it, love for the city of Milan, attitude to smile, perseverance, and sense of elegance.
Requirements and skills
• Minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience in hotel IT Department
• A working technical knowledge of hotel systems and operations (Oracle Opera, Oracle Simphony are a must) with desirable Microsoft or Oracle Certifications
• Good network (wired and wireless) understanding and trouble-shooting skills
• Good Knowledge of Microsoft Server OS (AD included). Support trouble-shooting experience with Desktop OS (Win and MAC OS), Smartphone applications, O365 Suite, security/antivirus application management.
• Hotel GDPR and IT security procedures knowledge
• Good VMWare knowledge
• Ability to work in a team
• Good Experience in Contingency Planning
• Superb attention to details and customer oriented
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.