Information Systems Manager
Hotel 5 star deluxe base in Lake Como is looking for an Information Systems Manager.
As an information systems manager, you’ll need to:
• Lead the Opera PMS and Micros project for both hotels (software and hardware installation as well as implementation and troubleshooting);
• Develop and modify current PC and Web based Business Systems;
• Research and install new systems;
• Implement technology, directing the work of systems and business analysts, developers, support specialists and other computer-related workers;
• Participate in planning and designing appropriate technologies to meet the evolving needs of the business;
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems;
• Establish standards for data requirements for computer application systems;
• Plan, manage, control and lead installation and maintenance of applications systems and new system projects;
• Evaluate user needs and system functionality, ensuring that IT facilities meet these needs;
• Plan, develop and implement the IT budget and obtain competitive prices from suppliers to ensure cost effectiveness;
• Organize the purchase of hardware and software;
• Schedule upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems;
• Guarantee the smooth running of all IT systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision;
• Ensure that users adhere to software licensing laws;
• Provide secure access to the network for remote users;
• Secure data from internal and external attack;
• Offer users appropriate support and advice;
• Manage crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems;
• Mentor and train new IT support staff;
• Keep up to date with the latest technologies;
• Contribute to organizational policy regarding quality standards and strategic planning.
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, or related field;
• 3-5 years of advanced Universe and Microsoft SQL Server development experience;
• Strong background with Opera PMS installation and implementation;
• 5+ years of experience in computer networks;
• 2+ years of experience providing desktop and application support;
• Cisco or CCA certification, or equivalent experience;
• Able to work with mathematical concepts such as statistical inference and probability;
• Demonstrated ability to achieve individual and team goals;
• English is mandatory;
• Italian and French are also required.
Please if you have all this requirements send your CV.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.