Income Auditor & General Cashier
We are seeking a motivated and outstanding Income Auditor & General Cashier to join our Finance & Accounting team during the upcoming 2019 season. This is a seasonal position starting from March 2019 until November 2019.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a modern Spa and a congress centre.
The overall scope of this role is to process and handle all cash within the hotel and to ensure that all hotel revenue has been fully and accurately accounted for and recorded in the corresponding systems.
The job of the Income Auditor & General Cashier is executed satisfactorily when:
– Hotel deposits are sent, intact, to the bank daily;
– reconciliation of cash transaction is performed daily;
– due backs are prepared and issued daily;
– all revenues for the day have been reviewed and checked for accuracy;
– daily revenue report has been finalized and published;
– all paperwork has been reviewed, approved where appropriate and filled.
Required skills and experience:
– 6 to 12 months experience in the same position or at least 1 year of experience on a similar position in the accounting team of a 4/5* international hotel chain;
– excellent in written and oral Italian and English;
– good knowledge of Opera and Simphony; Navision is a plus.
– precision and great attention to details;
– strong organisational and analytical skills.
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
We will contact only those candidates whose Cvs fit our requirements for the position.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.