Human Resources (HR) Manager
Are you taking care of others with great pride and passion?
Do you take pride in your history, yet think progressively?
Do you have a strong team spirit and value togetherness?
Do you always look for ways to renew yourself and others?
If your answer to the questions above is yes, then come and join our Human Resources (HR) team at either Grand Hotel Timeo or Villa Sant Andrea in Sicily (we are looking for two HR Managers, one for each of the two hotels).
The HR Manager will be responsible for the hotel’s HR function and support the achievement of the organization’s business goals. This includes all HR activities such as recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, performance management, learning & development, employee relations, health & safety, rewards & recognition, and HR analytics & reporting.
The HR Manager is part of the hotel’s Executive Committee and reports directly to the General Manager.
There is also a close collaboration with the Area and Divisional HR team.
• Manage all stages of the employee journey including the attraction, recruitment and selection of new employees, the on-property experience including on boarding, development, and retention as well as the off-boarding process
• Provide advice and guidance to department heads on any HR related matters and be a point of contact for employee questions
• Ensure the implementation and support of Belmond’s core HR/L&D processes such as the Performance Management Process, Talent Review, the Employee Opinion Survey, Leadership Development Programs, Brand Service Culture Training, Belmond’s Behaviours, the Learning Management System etc.
• Partner and engage with line Managers to identify and support learning and development needs
• Provide advice on personal development plans and contribute to develop career paths for succession planning and self-development
• Supervise the administrative functions of the HR department, including employment contracts, payroll and all legal employment aspects
• Ensure the implementation of the Company’s HR Standards
• Support projects across the business as required
• Think progressively to continuously build and strengthen the department
Experience, skills & knowledge:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent
• Previous work experience in a similar role is required
• Previous working experience in a unionized environment is preferred
• Positive, cooperative, adaptable and with effective communication skills.
• Able to multi-task and work well with deadlines
• Strong computer literacy including knowledge of Microsoft tools
• Fluent in Italian and English, both written and verbal.
Competitive salary & benefits
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.