Human Resources Coordinator
ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
HOTEL DE LA VILLE
NEW OPENING – MAY 2019
HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
Opening in May 2019 above the Spanish Steps, Hotel de la Ville is Rome’s most exciting new destination.
Inspired by the era of the Grand Tour, the hotel elegantly marries 18th-century architecture with contemporary luxury and unparalleled service. The interior, a collaboration between Olga Polizzi and renowned architect Tommaso Ziffer, entwines traditional design elements with state-of-the-art technology to stunning effect.
The vibrant restaurants and playful cocktail bars will make Hotel de la Ville the gathering place for the city’s bright and beautiful, while visitors will find the location in the heart of Rome irresistible.
The HR Coordinator is an Ambassador of Rocco Forte Hotels culture: strong commitment to quality and people care are a must. He/she is in charge of providing generalist human resources service, including recruitment, learning and development activities, employee welfare, relations and KPIs administration.
Reports to HR Supervisor.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Support the HR Supervisor in providing general assistance and guidance to all team members, being a point of contact for them, proactively dealing with all enquiries.
• Encourage a ‘positive welfare’ environment for all employees, checking the quality of employees’ facilities and place of work and suggesting any relevant improvement. Analysis of employees opinion survey in order to monitor team members’ engagement.
• Facilitate internal communication, using all the suitable means as for example notice boards, newsletters or staff meetings. Support to GM for general staff meetings organization and contents.
• Assist the HR Supervisor in the implementation of Rocco Forte Hotels HR Policies and Procedures.
• Assist the Regional HR team and hotel management in the Recruitment and selection process as required. Actively promote career opportunities within Rocco Forte Hotels.
• Assist with the co-ordination and delivery of company inductions and trainings. Maintain Learning & Development records up to date.
– Collaboration: Be open with colleagues and proactively offer support. Appreciate teamwork within the department and with other departments. Treat colleagues with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position level or background.
– Communication: Present information clearly and with confidence. Ask questions to ensure understanding. Listen and respond empathically to others.
– Personal effectiveness & Emotional intelligence: Manage own emotions in challenging situations. Demonstrate sensitivity to the needs and emotions of others. Accept new tasks and responsibilities willingly and with a positive approach. Able to follow guidelines and priorities assigned by HOD in order to achieve goals in a timely and satisfactory way.
– Business orientation: Understand how personal and department performance impacts the business. Demonstrates a good knowledge of the hotel, its products and services. Recognizes and understands guests, so as to actively seek out sales opportunities for Rocco Forte products and services.
– Self developer: open to and accept constructive feedback and use it to improve. Take on new learning opportunities willingly. Share his/her knowledge with colleagues.
• Excellent command of Italian and English, both spoken and written.
• Previous experience in the same role
• Preferable degree in human resources management
• Preferable evidence of self-development through specialized courses, conferences/workshops
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office package
• Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Learning & development activities
• Career opportunities within Rocco Forte Hotels
Workplace: Hotel De La Ville, Via Sistina, 69, 00187 Roma RM
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details to http://careers.roccofortehotels.com/pbank/owa/pbk24w12.main?p=dgeknZobjgeggn3oY7NN7T7Y9S079SJZnaodcibdjgn and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.