Employment type Temporary / Seasonal
Property / Office: Mandarin Oriental, Lago di Como
Location: Lake Como, Italy
Position: Housekeeping Supervisor
Duties & Responsibilities
• It is part of your role to understand and comply with all Corporate and Hotel policies and standard operating procedures;
• MOHG Code of Conduct requires that all business activities and business decisions comply with the general law, with all rules, regulations, and other requirements;
• It is part of your role and your responsibility to fully support all learning and development activities;
• Support and adhere to all Policies & Procedures relating to Safe, Sound and Sustainable at Mandarin Oriental;
• To carry out any additional duties requested by management, related to hotel operational activities;
• Inspect, check and release hotel rooms for arrivals in accordance with set MO standards;
• Spot-check and monitor stayover rooms and vacant rooms in order to guarantee highest service standards at all time;
• Have an overview of the daily occupancy, arrivals, departures, traces and important guests in house;
• Create daily task sheets for room attendants with special projects and traces;
• Conduct daily briefings and trainings for room attendants;
• Monitor stock in pantries and act accordingly if refill is needed;
• Coordinate with Front Office, Engineering and Housekeeping Coordinator at all times in order to guarantee timely released for arrivals;
• Managing and overlook daily operation on assigned floors;
• Train, coach and motivate room attendants in order to achieve highest quality standards;
• Be customer focused;
• Always help the guests and anticipate their needs in advance;
• Recognize preferences and communicate them accordingly;
• Fulfil guest’ needs or communicate them to the concerned department.
• Minimum of 2 years housekeeping experience and 1 year in a supervisory position, in a luxury environment;
• Well-presented, creative, motivated;
• Experienced in diversity in the work place;
• Ability to communicate efficiently, respectfully and fairly in a diverse environment;
• Flexibility is paramount as it relates to is schedule for this position (AM, MID, Evening Shifts);
• Ability to communicate English both written and verball;
• Must have proven history of being guest service oriented;
• Comply with all MOHG Pillars, Department LQE’s and Guiding Principles.
• Multi-lingual is a plus;
• Prior experience in a renovation or pre-opening in a luxury environment.
Mandarin Oriental Lago di Como effettuerà i colloqui di lavoro al TFP Summit Milano, il giorno 31 gennaio 2020, presso il Marriott Milan.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.