Telephone Operator Housekeeping
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 196 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
Housekeeping Office Coordinator
The Telephone Operator Housekeeping provides secretarial and administrative support for the housekeeping department, including typing, computer input, filing, tracing, answering telephones, printing reports, payroll, maintaining employee files and departmental record logs.
• Maintain complete knowledge of: all hotel features/services, hours of operation; all hotel room types, numbers/names, layout, appointments, amenities and locations; housekeeping services available for guests; available laundry/dry cleaning services and hours of operation.
• Access all functions of computer system in accordance with departmental specifications.
• Set up work station with necessary supplies, maintain cleanliness throughout shift.
• Legibly complete requisition for additional supplies/materials and submit to manager.
• Maintain updated resource materials on all vendors and information to accommodate guest inquiries.
• Review designated in-house guest list and be familiar with guests’ names and room locations.
• Print designated reports and distribute accordingly.
• Update room status report in accordance with departmental procedures.
• Monitor and track status of out of order rooms; update accordingly.
• Communicate departmental and guest needs as they arise with respective Housekeeping personnel.
• Maintain security and accurate record of all guest room keys issued to Housekeeping staff.
• Issue housekeeping items to Floor Attendants for delivery to guest rooms. Follow up on return of items.
• Accommodate all guest requests expediently and courteously. Follow up with designated hotel personnel to ensure completion of request.
• Inventory and management of stock control.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 1-2 years experience in Housekeeping, preferably with an international 5* luxury hotel.
• Previous experience as Housekeeping Coordinator is a plus.
• Excellent Italian and English.
• Ability to pleasantly and effectively communicate with guests, hotel management and hotel personnel.
• Operational knowledge of housekeeping operations
• Knowledge of Opera PMS, industry chemicals and housekeeping standards and procedures
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.