HOTEL DE RUSSIE
Hotel de Russie is located between the Spanish Steps and Piazza del Popolo. Everything that’s great about Rome is within reach. Since its opening, aristocratic travellers, Russian royalty and renowned artists have all passed through our elegant lobby. With its Secret Garden, Hotel de Russie is a green oasis in the centre of the city and one of the trendiest hotels for well-travelled international guests.
The Hotel Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of hotel and its staff assisting and substituting the General Manager. He/she is passionate of the hospitality business and has a strong professional and cultural background. He manages to exceed internal and external guests’ expectations.
The Hotel Manager will be delegated from GM some of the following responsibilities which will vary on the basis of the goals of the period.
• set and achieve sales and profit targets
• recruit, coach and monitor staff and line management
• meet and greet customers
• deal with customer complaints and comments
• address problems and troubleshoot accordingly
• supervise maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings
• deal with contractors and suppliers
• ensure security is effective
• carry out inspections of property and services with consistency
• promote and market the business within and outside the Company
• manage budgets and financial plans and control expenditure
• ensure compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
• genuine drive to help and please others
• able to anticipate and investigate needs and to understand and control own and others’ emotions
• ability to adjust to change
• the ability to think clearly and take decisions in a timely manner
• numeracy and logistical planning skills
• a professional manner and a calm, rational approach in hectic situations
• the ability to balance customer and business priorities
• flexibility and a ‘can do’ mentality
• energy and patience
• excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to negotiate and persuade.
• Professional experience in the same role in 4/5 stars hotels
• Preferable experience in the hospitality at international level.
• Preferable degree in hotel management
• Evidence of self-development through courses, conferences, workshops
• Knowledge of H&S provisions as per national rules
• proficiency in English and Italian
• proficiency in a third European language French is preferable
• Permanent Labour contract according to CCNL Settore Turismo
• Economical treatment adequate to the professional experience
• Learning & Development and career opportunities within Rocco Forte Hotels
Workplace: Hotel De Russie, Via del Babuino, 9, 00187 Roma RM
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details to http://careers.roccofortehotels.com/pbank/owa/pbk24w12.main?p=dgkcnZobjgeggn3oY7NN7T7Y9S079SJZnaodcifkdjn and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Thank you for your interest in working with Rocco Forte Hotels.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.