Hotel General Manager
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and highly motivated Hotel General Manager to take control of the day-to-day operations for the award winning 5* Swiss Diamond Hotel located in Prishtina Kosovo.
Reporting directly to the board of directors, you will work with and develop the team to provide exceptional guest service, continually exceeding the highest possible standards whilst overseeing the smooth running of the hotel’s operations ensuring the hotels objectives are met and always maintained through maximizing occupancy, revenue, and maintaining and building on the reputation of the hotel.
You will be an excellent communicator and have greatly developed organizational and communication skills, being able to thrive within a high-pressured environment.
As Hotel Manager you must be a real team player, whilst being able to adapt and take charge in a variety of situations. You will have the highest attention to detail, whilst maximizing all sales opportunities for new and existing guests and training your team to deliver the same.
You will currently already be an experienced General Manager within a 5* operations and will be be responsible for the direct management of all departments, including Reception, Housekeeping and Food & Beverage.
• Previous operational experience within a 5* property.
• Have good commercial knowledge and solid experience of hotel operations specifically Front of House, Food & Beverage, and Rooms.
• The highest attention to detail, leading & motivating your team to deliver exceptional standards & results meeting the hotels objectives at all times.
• Manage a team of Departments Heads to deliver consistency across the hotel, providing support, feedback and development.
• Ensure the smooth day to day running of the hotel operation, working alongside Revenue, Sales and Human Resources to balance all priorities,
• Good financial awareness with strong control of the Profit & Loss, managing costs and identifying sales opportunities.
• English is required, Albanian as a preference.
Contract details will be discussed onsite.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.