ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
HOTEL DE LA VILLE
NEW OPENING – MAY 2019
Opening in May 2019 above the Spanish Steps, Hotel de la Ville is Rome’s most exciting new destination.
Inspired by the era of the Grand Tour, the hotel elegantly marries 18th-century architecture with contemporary luxury and unparalleled service. The interior, a collaboration between Olga Polizzi and renowned architect Tommaso Ziffer, entwines traditional design elements with state-of-the-art technology to stunning effect.
The vibrant restaurants and playful cocktail bars will make Hotel de la Ville the gathering place for the city’s bright and beauty, while visitors will find the location in the heart of Rome irresistible.
A Hostess presents a positive first impression of the establishment’s friendliness, excellent service and high standards.
Reports to Restaurant Manager.
– Customer welcome and reception;
– Booking management;
– Answer the phone and respond to mail correspondence of restaurants;
– Cash management.
– Collaboration: Be open with colleagues and proactively offer support. Appreciate teamwork within the department and with other departments. Treat colleagues with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position level or background.
– Communication: Present information clearly and with confidence. Ask questions to ensure understanding. Listen and respond empathically to others.
– Personal effectiveness & Emotional intelligence: Manage own emotions in challenging situations. Demonstrate sensitivity to the needs and emotions of others. Accept new tasks and responsibilities willingly and with a positive approach. Able to follow guidelines and priorities assigned by HOD in order to achieve goals in a timely and satisfactory way.
– Business orientation: Understand how personal and department performance impacts the business. Demonstrates a good knowledge of the hotel, its products and services. Recognizes and understands guests, so as to actively seek out sales opportunities for Rocco Forte products and services.
– Self-developer: open to and accept constructive feedback and use it to improve. Take on new learning opportunities willingly. Share his/her knowledge with colleagues.
– Fluent in English and Italian;
– A third language will be a plus;
– Previous work experience in a Restaurant, hotel experience will be a plus;
– Passion for service and ambition to grow professionally;
– Attention to detail.
– Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
– Learning & development activities;
– Career opportunities within Rocco Forte Hotels.
Please send your CV with full details to http://careers.roccofortehotels.com/pbank/owa/pbk24w12.main?p=dgffnZobjgeggn3oY7NN7T7Y9S079SJZnaodcejgifn and enclose the approval to process the personal data in accordance with local privacy laws and standards (D. lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.