ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
HOTEL DE RUSSIE
The Hostess is responsible for greeting our Guests at the restaurant, seating them at an appropriate table, offering a warm and personalised welcome.
Reports to: Maitre and/or Restaurant Manager
• Greet and welcome our Guests when they arrive at the restaurant, creating a personalised interaction as first step of their tailor made culinary experience, according to our standards and procedures;
• Answer phone calls and manage the restaurant mail correspondence to book reservations;
• Support the Maître in assisting the Guests;
• Carry out final bill operations and cash management, when needed.
• Fixed-term (6 months) contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo.
• Learning & development activities and career opportunities.
• Opportunity to stay in one of our hotels at a reduced rate (35€ per night) upon reaching 6 working months. You will also be entitled to 50% discount at bars and restaurants of the Company and 20% discount on wellness treatments at our Spa and on products “Irene Forte”.
• Staff celebrations.
• Collaboration: Be able and willing to work as a team within the department and with other departments.
• Personal Effectiveness & Communication: Demonstrate self-control and present information clearly and with confidence.
• Personal development: Be open to and accept constructive feedback and use it to improve. Ongoing dialogue with Head of Department on own performance objectives.
• Business orientation: Be able to follow guidelines and priorities assigned by Head of the Department in order to achieve goals in a timely and satisfactory way. Perform his/her tasks with integrity.
• Technical Skills: Demonstrate technical competence and knowledge related to the role.
• Professional experience in the same role;
• English knowledge at Intermediate level;
• Valid HACCP certification;
• Knowledge of F&B management software (e.g. Quadranet);
• Passion for service and ambition to grow professionally;
• Attention to detail.
Workplace: Hotel De Russie, Via del Babuino 9, 00187 Roma.
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.