Head Waiter in Capri Season 2022 – from April to October
Are you a high-energy, self-motivated individual who is excited about to be part of a challenging project in Capri? We are looking for a dynamic, optimistic team member that help us to drive our growth ambition in the market.
coordinate all actions involving customers such as welcoming guests, ordering, delivering the food & beverages
• Welcome guests in a friendly manner;
• Increase possible sales volumes and avoid losses through cross-selling, upselling or promotion of additional services;
• Manage table settings in order to ensure a correct table setup, including cutlery and glassware;
• Ensure all employees are providing excellent customer service in accordance to company policy;
• Control dining areas, tables and serving stations and ensure appropriate cleanliness.
• Aid VIP-guests with their personal errands and requests;
• Monitoring and maintaining effective cost controls, in regards to efficiencies, waste, overtime and staffing. Assessing excesses and strives for efficiency and productivity;
• Keep the highest possible customer service and make sure that the customer service is at all times performed in a professional way. Help customers or participants feel at ease and support special requirements;
• Use appropriate questions and active listening in order to identify customer expectations, desires and requirements according to product and services;
• Evaluate customer’s comments in order to find out whether customers feel satisfied or dissatisfied with the product or service.
Qualifications and Experiences Desired:
At least 3+ in a 5 stars luxury hotels or Michelin Guide restaurants;
At least 2+ in an Italian “trattoria” in a family business environment;
Good ability in verbal and written English, Italian and a third language;
Results-driven, ambitious and able to work independently and adapt quickly to changing situations;
Good knowledge of Wine and bartending.
Please send your cv with the Ref: Head Waiter
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.