ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
MASSERIA TORRE MAIZZA
Opened in May 2019, Masseria Torre Maizza is located in the most glamorous destination on the Italian Adriatic coast. Surrounded by ancient olive groves, the renovated 16th century masseria is filled with thoughtful design accents and details to create a unique sense of place, from the stunning Olga Polizzi-designed rooms and suites to the romantic sunset rooftop bar and elegant restaurant overlooking the swimming pool. The resort also features a 9-hole executive golf course, a private beach club and an indulgent Spa.
The Head Housekeeper is an Ambassadors of Excellence: strong commitment to quality and Guest care are a must. He/she has natural flair for 5 star hospitality and is detail oriented.
He/she is responsible for the flawless running of the housekeeping department by developing the team and ensuring they provide exceptional standards.
Responsible for Housekeeping Department, including Laundry.
Reports to: General Manager
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Responsible for Housekeeping Department management, organization and effective Guest service delivery. He/she will ensure that the team will consistently work following our standards and procedures by supervising the work of the Housekeeping Assistants and personally checking on a daily basis a sample of rooms, public areas and assigned back of the house areas;
• Responsible for selection, development and performance appraisal of Housekeeping Department. He/she will supervise the staff rota planning;
• Responsible of creating a personalised relationship with Guests and taking care of their special requests concerning housekeeping, being a role model of Rocco Forte Hotels individual and genuine hospitality style. Share any relevant Guest preference with the proper department;
• Accountable for all the supplies, par-stock and equipment assigned to the Housekeeping Department. In charge of organising the team to cope with the inventory and requisitions deadlines;
• Responsible of daily communication with Maintenance Department for ordinary maintenance requests and report to the management structural and equipment improvements in order to maintain excellence in Housekeeping service;
• Responsible for leading the department in order to reach financial, quality and people objectives. Suggest profit and quality improvement ideas;
• Assure compliance with health and safety regulations in the Housekeeping department.
• Team Management & Collaboration: be a role model for team work, reward and encourage positive team play, within the department and with other departments. He/she will engage the Team Members, with a open communication, regular feedback and promoting a culture of trust, honesty and respect.
• Communication: communicate effectively and in an appropriate manner, using the most suitable channel and tailoring the approach to the audience. He/she takes ownership to initiate communication. He/she shares information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions.
• Personal effectiveness & Emotional intelligence: Self-awareness and self-control are a must. Able to establish mutually beneficial relationships with others. Set clear goals and expectations and identify clear priorities. Meet deadlines and complete tasks and projects successfully.
• Business orientation: Create an understanding amongst the team of how department performance impacts the business. Create action plans to improve performance when not meeting company requirements. Use understanding of the business to identify ways to increase revenue, reduce costs and minimise general expenses without affecting the quality of service to Guests.
• Self & team developer: enthusiastic supporter of learning and development. Inspire and motivate others to achieve superior performance and to take on new learning opportunities. Discuss, plan, track and support own and team development and professional growth. Previous experience as trainer is a plus.
• Fluent in Italian and English;
• Professional experience in the same position;
• Preferable evidence of self-development through specialized courses, conferences/workshops;
• PC literate.
• 9 months fixed-term labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
• Reward package adequate to the professional experience;
• Learning & development activities;
• Career opportunities within Rocco Forte Hotels.
Workplace: Masseria Torre Maizza, C.da Coccaro s.n., Savelletri di Fasano, Puglia, 72015.
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.