One of our most iconic hotels, Cipriani, a Belmond Hotel, Venice, is looking for a Head Butler for the 2022 season to create memorable guest experiences before, during, and after guests stays.
As Head Butler, you are managing a team of around 6 Butlers and are in charge of all activities related to the Butler service.
Butler activities include but are not limited to:
– Take care of the pre-stay correspondence by introducing her/himself and by asking a series of questions to get to know the guests
– Organize transfers from and to the airport, take care of luggage handling from home to the airport, from the hotel to the airport, and back home. Transfers are customized according to guests preferences (music, beverage, etc)
– In charge to check every detail of the room before arrival
– Set up the room according to guests preferences/needs
– Meet guests upon arrival and introduce her/himself
– Offer packing/unpacking service, pressing and laundry, shoe polish, etc.
– Take notes and report preferences on the PMS, share relevant information with all departments
– Discreetly build the guest profile
– Observe all personal belongings (position of shoes, dress, make-up for women, etc…)
– Access the room at least twice a day to establish contact and assess guest satisfaction
– Supervise F&B service in the room
– Personalize the in room bar offer
– Establish signature moments (coffee and newspaper etc.)
AFTER STAY & WINTER REACH-OUT
– Follow up once the guest is back home with personalized notes/emails
– Reply to any post stay email
– Contact the guest in case of lost & found
– Analyze and reply to satisfaction surveys or reviews left by the guests
– Contact the future hotel where the guest will stay to share relevant information
– Create the butler’s gazette, a newspaper, and generate content to keep suites and VIP guests informed about hotel new initiatives
– Create unconventional moments to be in contact (e.g. birthdays and anniversaries)
– Previous experience in senior positions in In Room Dining and Housekeeping
– International work experience, ideally in the luxury hospitality industry
– Customer focused with a “Yes, We Can” attitude
– Multiple languages desirable e.g. Arabic, Russian, Chinese, English, French, German, Spanish
– F&B experience
– Attention to details
– Knowledge of Venice, events taking place, external experiences offered by the hotel
– Sales attitude
– Eye for detail
Competitive salary & benefits
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.