In this role, you will provide high quality hairdressing services and deliver high standards of technical and customer care at all times.
– Provide full salon services, including but not limited to, hair cutting, shampooing, blow drying, coloring and styling
– Perform hair consultations and advise clients or customers on products, services and hair care
– Ability to promote and sell all SPA items available
– Ability to develop new clients
– Maintain a consistent relationship with current clients in order to build repeat business
– Work within all Health, Sanitation and fire safety regulations
– Achieve designated performance and quality standards/targets
– Keep up to date on all hair styling trends and products
– Maintain cleanliness of the SPA, your station and workspaces.
– Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using surnames when possible
– Attend to and anticipate guests’ needs
– Available to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
– Observe standards for the department in image, appearance, and grooming; properly represent the company and the profession to outside organizations; return business calls the same day
– Be knowledgeable of, implement, communicate, and comply with policies of Belmond
– Assist in other areas as needed
– Use utilities and resources in a responsible manner to control wastage
– Communicate relevant information to the department, your SPA manager and across departments, as appropriate
– Attend learning and development courses and complete eLearning modules, as required
– Demonstrate and be a role model of Belmond’s core values: Care, Confidence, Curiosity and Community
– Comply with safe working practices, Health and Safety policy and ensure accidents/defects are reported immediately.
Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher);
Fluent in Italian, excellent English;
Preferable previous experience in a Wellness Center 5*****L, in the same role.
We offer, for the next season:
– Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
– Learning & development activities
– Career opportunities within our Hotels cluster
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.