Guest Services Correspondent
The ideal candidate has an outgoing personality and is capable of addressing Guests requests efficiently, exceeding their expectations by providing relevant and insightful information.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Handling Guest’s correspondence about all their pre-arrival requests, giving always the best solution and the best advice to rend a memorable stay, according to the company policies and procedures, maintaining high standards at all times.
• Assist Guests to introduce interesting sightseeing activities, local and cultural events as well as shopping experience.
• Maintain our digital concierge database.
• Knowledge in operating key, phone, internet and other systems as needed.
• Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
• Effective communication: She / He communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. Uses and interprets non-verbal behaviors to enhance understanding;
• Emotional intelligence: She / He shows the ability to control and express ones emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships;
• Collaboration: She / He is able to work together within a group whilst showing respect and willing to share information and skills. She / He is willing to continuously develop him/ herself;
• Drive results: She / He demonstrates pride in delivering exceptional and consistent high levels of service to internal and external customers by anticipating and exceeding their expectations. Demonstrate a sense of urgency and take ownership of one’s tasks and responsibilities;
• Adaptability: She / He accepts change and participates in new programs and processes. She / He is willing to learn new skills and keep up to date with developments in the department. She / He deals with multiple tasks and adjusts behavior / priorities as changes occur and remains calm in stressful situations;
• Attention to detail in terms of content and accuracy;
• Possess excellent organizational skills;
• Able to maintain the strictest confidentiality at all times with regard to guest and personnel related matters.
Experience and skills required:
• Professional experience in Front Office Department;
• Fluent in English and Italian, written and spoken;
• Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
– Individual growth: Training & Development, Performance Management, People Focus.
– Positive workplace: Stimulating environment, Teamwork.
– Compelling future: Vision/Values, Image/Brand, Growth.
– Total pay: Base pay according to CCNL Settore Turismo
*Please apply forwarding your CV with full details and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03). Please note that due to the high volume of applications that we receive, unfortunately we will only be in contact with you if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
Thank you for your interest in working with Belmond.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.