Guest Service Correspondent
The ideal candidate has an outgoing personality and is capable of addressing Guests requests efficiently, exceeding their expectations by providing relevant and insightful information.
Reports to Head Concierge.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• In charge of Concierge correspondence;
• Assist the Concierge preparing a list of next day services, taking care of Guests reservations and providing information;
• Prepare and submit the revenue reports to the Director of Revenue Management;
• Ensure that the interns are supported and encouraged throughout their internship.
• Effective communication: She / He communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. Uses and interprets non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding;
• Emotional intelligence: She / He shows the ability to control and express ones emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships;
• Collaboration: She / He is able to work together within a group whilst showing respect and willing to share information and skills. She / He is willing to continuously develop him/ herself;
• Drive results: She / He demonstrates pride in delivering exceptional and consistent high levels of service to internal and external customers by anticipating and exceeding their expectations. Demonstrate a sense of urgency and take ownership of one’s tasks and responsibilities;
• Adaptability: She / He accepts change and participates in new programs and processes. She / He is willing to learn new skills and keep up to date with developments in the department. She / He deals with multiple tasks and adjusts behaviour / priorities as changes occur and remains calm in stressful situations;
• Attention to detail in terms of content and accuracy;
• Possess excellent organizational skills;
• Able to maintain the strictest confidentiality at all times with regard to guest and personnel related matters.
Experience and skills required:
• Professional experience in Front Office Department;
• Fluent in English and Italian, written and spoken;
• Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
• Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Learning & development activities
• Career opportunities within our Hotels cluster
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.