Guest Service Agent
The ideal candidate has an outgoing personality and is capable of addressing Guests’ requests in single contact, efficiently, exceeding their expectations by providing relevant and insightful information.
Reports to Head Concierge.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Forward information on hotel services: restaurant, bars, wellness centre, etc., selling our outlets;
• Assist guests with enquiries on other Belmond properties, concerning Italy in order to introduce interesting sightseeing activities, local and cultural events as well as shopping experiences;
• Offer, arrange and sell Guests’ activities (private tours, boat’s rides, transfers and major excursions);
• Handling Guests’ correspondence;
• Maintain digital database;
• Work closely with Front Desk / Concierge Staff providing assistance;
• Site inspections to Travel Agents and Tour Operators.
• Effective communication: communicate clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. Use and interpret non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding.
• Emotional intelligence: take on challenges in a confident manner and use emotional skills to identify problems and resolve them. Seek feedback about own performance to enhance self-awareness.
• Collaboration: be a role model for teamwork, and proactively go out of one’s way to help others.
• Drive results: achieve goals and expectations and maximise resource allocation to achieve those.
• Adaptability: demonstrate a forward thinking ability, whilst anticipating the implications and consequences of new information. Efficiently prioritise and handle multiple demands and tasks.
• Previous experience in Front Office Department and Guest Relations;
• Fluent in English and Italian written and spoken, plus another language;
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher);
• Attention to detail in terms of content and accuracy.
• Seasonal labour contract according to CCNL
• Lodging and food for non resident
• Learning & development opportunities
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.