Guest Relations Agent
Le Sereno St Barths, is looking for a Guest Relations Agent.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality, able to interact with guests and satisfy their requests. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
Greet and welcome guests;
Answer questions and provide information about the island;
Organizing guests’ itineraries;
Keep updated records and files.
Familiarity with office machines and knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word);
Proficient in French and English (oral and written);
Strong communication and people skills;
Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities;
• Must be able to articulate clear greetings and farewells to Guests, as well as being able to understand requests for assistance;
• Must be able to clearly communicate Guests’ needs to W/Ws, Bussers, Managers, etc.;
• Must be able to articulate clear greetings and farewells to Guests;
• Must be able to understand requests for assistance;
• A desire to help out where needed and work as part of a team;
• Passion for providing extraordinary service;
• An appetite for learning;
• Flexibility to work a variety of shifts;
• Must positive;
• Must be able to assist Guests and possess great Guest relations skills;
• Ability to effectively communicate on the telephone.
Top skills & proficiencies:
• Customer Service;
• People Skills;
• High Energy;
• Attention to Detail;
• Verbal Communication;
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.