Groups, Meetings & Events Executive
The Hoxton is making its way to Italy!
In May 2021 we opened The Hoxton, Rome and we’re looking for an experienced Groups, Meetings & Events Executive to play a crucial part in successfully bringing a new concept to the Italian market.
Reporting to the Director of Sales you will be responsible for reactive (and some proactive) management and conversion of enquiries to drive groups, meetings and events revenue.
The Hoxton, Rome is our 10th Hoxton and boast 192 bedrooms of different sizes, a large coffee bar and takeaway counter, light-flooded restaurant and The Apartment (our unique meetings & events space concept).
What you’ll do…
• Managing the meetings and events enquiry process from start to finish, answering calls and emails, sending proposals, converting enquiries and taking the event through the planning and logistical stage to handover to operations.
• Prospecting potential local accounts for new events business and conducting site visits.
• Negotiating meeting & events rates with clients, in line with the selling guidelines, to assist in achieving the hotel’s revenue targets.
• Following up with clients post event to get feedback and secure repeat business where possible.
• Cross selling all global Hoxton properties, where applicable, to maximise revenue opportunities across corporate segments.
• Ensuring Opera is up to date by inputting new enquiries into the system.
• Manage the preparation and distribution of function sheets on a weekly basis and present function sheets in the weekly operations meeting.
• Effectively co-ordinating activities related to booked Meeting & Event business with other departments, ensuring client’s expectations are met by maintaining team communication.
• Supporting the sales team in attending and assisting with in-house marketing activities, familiarisation trips, client hospitality evenings, presentations, show rounds and promotional activities as required.
What we’re looking for…
• 2+ years’ experience in an Events role in Rome or Italy, ideally with opening and some international experience.
• Experience in working with the Italian market across all market segments.
• Fluency in English, any other languages are a bonus but not essential.
• You’re dynamic and great at growing and nurturing long lasting relationships.
• You’re a proactive and experienced individual with great enthusiasm and self-motivation.
• You’re able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-growth environment that relies in many ways on being flexible and moving fast.
• You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here.
• You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.
What’s in it for you…
• The opportunity to bring an exciting new hospitality concept to Rome (and Italy) and have a real impact on its success.
• Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels, but building a global brand.
• The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
• Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
• Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family (which you get to keep even if you decide to leave us!).
• A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for development.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.