Groups & Events Coordinator
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
Groups & Events Coordinator
The Groups & Events Coordinator is responsible for assisting the concentrated sales efforts of the Groups and Events Sales Team and to extend that assistance to other professional sales team members when requested.
• Constantly gather, understand and apply the expanding knowledge of foods, beverages, technical equipment and inter-departmental procedures to the sales and planning process with the client through the Director of Groups & Events.
• Maintain an up-to-date planning information portfolio for easy reference in the sales and planning process.
• Effectively represent the Hotel in all telephone, written and personal contacts with potential, past and current clients with warm and friendly guest contact, an ever-present willingness to assist, and especially an obvious desire to welcome client business to the hotel.
• Follow all directions and guidelines shared by the Director of Groups & Events precisely asking questions to better understand any directions and guidelines which may be unclear.
• Keep all colleagues abreast of all information from the client which maybe vital to timely
• Prepare all typed materials (proposals, contracts, banquet event orders, change forms and
• all other inter-departmental forms) accurately and thoroughly realising the importance of
• such in order to ensure anticipated results.
• Assume responsibility for small groups as assigned following all department sales and planning procedures precisely and at all times.
• Handle all type of events under the supervision of Director of Sales & Marketing
• Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• Previous experience of minimum three (3) years in luxury hotels is required.
• Excellent English and Italian
• Negotiation skills and selling skills
• Knowledge of food and menu preparation, service and presentation as well as pricing and cost strategies.
• Strong computer skills
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates with relevant work experience.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.