Group & Event Coordinator
The ideal candidate is passionate for the hospitality business. He / She is responsible to support the F&B Manager for making all events unique. The candidate will collaborate with the F&B Manager to ensure that hotel meetings, conferences, wedding parties and groups events are perfectly organized by keeping in close contact with our Guests and managed consistently to exceed their expectations.
Reports to FB manager.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Collaborate with the F&B Manager to produce detailed proposals for events and liaising with Guests to ascertain their precise event requirements;
• Handling the booking restaurant plan
• Assistant to the restaurant manager during the dinner service for the seating plan and for bill checking
• Securing and booking requested services;
• Constant update of entertainment opportunities within the area, in order to differentiate each event and satisfy high Guests’ expectation;
• Handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly, and making sure that all the events within the hotel meet the hotel’s level of quality standards;
• Compliance with health and safety regulations.
Effective communication: he/she communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. He/she uses and interprets non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding.
Emotional intelligence: he/she shows the ability to control and express ones emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships. He/she demonstrates sensitivity to the needs and emotions of others and adjust ones style to the needs of the audience.
Collaboration: he/she exhibits the ability to successfully work together united within a group whilst showing respect and willing to share information and skills. He/she is willing to continuously develop him/ herself.
Drive results: he/she demonstrate pride in delivering exceptional and consistent high levels of service to internal and external customers by anticipating and exceeding their expectations. He/she demonstrates a sense of urgency and take ownership of ones tasks and responsibilities.
Adaptability: he/she is identifies when a different approach is needed an offers a solution. He/she deals with multiple tasks and alters behaviour / priorities as changes occur and remains calm in pressurised situations.
Global perspective: he/she is curious and respectful of all cultures and looks to learn from them. He/she treats each other with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position, level or background
• Natural flair for details.
• Fluency in Italian and English. Preferred knowledge a third language.
• Previous experience in a similar role, at least 2 years, preferred in hospitality business.
• Pc litirate
• Seasonal labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Learning & development activities
Please specify in the object the position for which you are applying.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.