NH HOTEL GROUP is looking for a General Manager for the new opening of NH Collection Verona in the heart of the historic centre of Verona.
The ideal candidate has a structured experience as Hotel Director in International Hotel Companies.
By reporting to the Regional Director of Operations, the General Manager will:
• Analyze operation reports and management hotel accounts, studying the different parameters as well as their evolution.
• Elaborate the hotel annual budgets, on the basis of the commercial objectives defined by the Management, market environment and historic sales.
• Manage the commercial activity of the hotel, designing the rate structure based on the defined commercial policy, occupation level and evolution of the market.
• Identify commercial opportunities, contacting with potential clients and making visits and presentations of the hotel services.
• Manage and coordinate the implementation in the hotel of the different defined corporate policies (purchasing, finance and administration, human resources, etc.) and corporate projects (quality focus…).
• Organize and manage the hotel team, coordinating the different areas (front office, housekeeping, maintenance, etc.).
• Coordinate relations with public and private organizations, acting as representative of the company.
We are looking for a person which is focused on the customer, result oriented and with analytical and people management skills, strategic thinking, commercial initiative.
The resource has an excellent Italian and English level. A high level of a third and a fourth foreign language is preferred.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.