Front Office Shiftleader
Our roots are in Israel and our commitment is to the hearts of our employees, our love for creativity is reflected in the design of our hotels. If the hotel industry is the place you’ve always wanted to work in, then you’ve come to the right place. Wherever you start your career journey with us, all of Europe is open to you.
We are constantly growing – grow with us! We promote your career with our international Leonardo Academy. Experience our values individuality, naturalness and personal commitment.
To support our Front Office team at the NYX Hotel Milan by Leonardo Hotels (299 rooms and suites, Restaurant, Bar, Patio and Roof top terrace) – Piazza IV Novembre, 3 – 20124 Milano we are looking for a
Front Office Shiftleader (m/f/d)
Your main duties:
You know that the Front Office is more than just the place to check-in and check-out. It’s the place to make the guests’ stay unforgettable by providing the best, personal service.
– you take the operational responsibility and lead the Front Office Team during your shift
– you represent the Front Office Manager during his absence
– you are responsible for a smooth operation at the Front Office
– professional, friendly reception and individual care of international guests
– work and holiday scheduling for employees and trainees
– control of cash management and accounting
– control of reservations
– make a personal contribution to the professional development of your colleagues and always be the best example
– successfully completed vocational training in the hotel industry or comparable quali-fication
– at least 4 years of professional experience at the Front Office, preferably in medi-um/big city hotels
– strong operational and managerial skills
– friendly, communicative and always with a big smile
– passionate about hospitality and delivering a great guest experience
– organizational skills and stress resistance
– responsible, accurate way of working
– team-minded and flexible
– fluent in English and Italian
– good knowledge of the main IT systems and booking systems (OTA)
– identification with our core values: naturalness, individuality and personal commit-ment
– personal development with the growth of our company and many career opportunities
– network all over Europe – being connected via our internal social media platform LEAPP
– training and development programs of our Leonardo Academy
– bonus systems & Employee purchasing card
– employee and family&friends discounts for accommodation and F&B in all 170 hotels of Fattal Group
– employee meals in our cantines
– low hierarchy, respectful and open minded company philosophy
– and of course fun in your team because we have the #bestteamsever and our teams share with us on LEAPP #thisiswhyilovemyjob
Did we make you curious? Would you like to go on a journey with us? Then become a part of #beunique #beleonardo.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.