Front Office Manager
ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
An alluring Sicilian escape, Verdura Resort occupies nearly two kilometres of private Mediterranean coastline. Home to three Kyle Phillips golf courses, a 60-metre infinity pool, six clay tennis courts, a world-class spa, four restaurants and five bars, Verdura Resort is an irresistible destination. It’s a place where rooms seem woven subtly into the Sicilian landscape, with a true sense of space and uninterrupted views of the azure waters. Above all, it’s an unforgettable resort in Sicily where our team delivers an outstanding level of service.
The objective of Verdura Resort’s team is providing an exceptional Sicilian experience to our Guests. As Front Office Manager you will be one of our Ambassadors of Excellence: quality and Guest care will be your main focus.
You will be responsible for the operations, strategies and development of our Front Office department, ensuring the highest standards of service. You will support and coordinate the departments’ supervisors and team in order to achieve the relevant key performance indicators of the property.
Reports to Resort Manager.
Responsible for Front Desk Manager, Head Concierge, Guest Relations Manager, Back Office Manager.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Responsible for Front Office effective management and Guest service delivery. He/she will be the role model of Rocco Forte Hotels service style: great attention to personalisation of Guest service and interaction and exquisite knowledge of the location.
• Assist the Guest Relations Manager in creating a personalised relationship with the Guests and a tailor made Sicilian experience for each one of them.
• Responsible for selection and development of direct reports and team members, monitoring performance and providing feedback; responsible for support direct reports in team selection, management and development.
• Responsible for leading the department in order to reach financial, quality and people objectives. Assure that all finance and department procedures are followed.
• Daily cooperation with Reservations to maximise occupancy and room revenue. Development of profit improvement ideas.
• Manage room allocation, review room availability status, room blockage, front office accounting tasks; Coordination with Housekeeping in order to ensure that Guest’s preference are implemented.
• Support the Senior Management in handling all issues related to the safety, security, satisfaction and well-being of hotel guests and employees. Responds swiftly and effectively in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
• Responsible for suggesting inputs for Front Office budgeting and forecasting and cooperation
• Team Management & Collaboration: be a role model for team work, reward and encourage positive team play, within the department and with other departments. He/she will engage the Team Members, with an open communication, regular feedback and promoting a culture of trust, honesty and respect.
• Communication: communicate effectively and in an appropriate manner, using the most suitable channel and tailoring the approach to the audience. He/she takes ownership to initiate communication. He/she shares information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions.
• Personal effectiveness & Emotional intelligence: Self-awareness and self-control are a must. Able to establish mutually beneficial relationships with others. Set clear goals and expectations and identify clear priorities. Meet deadlines and complete tasks and projects successfully.
• Business orientation: Create an understanding amongst the team of how department performance impacts the business. Create action plans to improve performance when not meeting company requirements. Use understanding of the business to identify ways to increase revenue, reduce costs and minimise general expenses without affecting the quality of service to Guests.
• Self & team developer: enthusiastic supporter of learning and development. Inspire and motivate others to achieve superior performance and to take on new learning opportunities. Discuss, plan, track and support own and team development and professional growth.
• Fluent in Italian and English. A third language is preferred (Spanish, French or German)
• Professional experience as Front Office Manager in 5 stars hotels; international experience preferred
• Preferable degree in hotel management
• Preferable evidence of self-development through specialized courses, conferences/workshops
• Knowledge of Hotel Management software such as Protel;
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,).
• Permanent Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Reward package adequate to the professional experience
• Learning & development activities
• Career opportunities within Rocco Forte Hotels
WORKPLACE: Verdura Resort – Sciacca, S.S. 115 Km 131, Sicily, 92019
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details to http://careers.roccofortehotels.com/pbank/owa/pbk24w12.main?p=dgfcnZobjgeggn3oY7NN7T7Y9S079SJZnaodcjgigkn and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.