Front Desk Supervisor
Splendido Mare, A Belmond Hotel, part of the LVMH Group, is a charming guesthouse in the heart of the Portofino. Its celebrated restaurant, DaV Mare, embodies all the pleasures of piazzetta living through refined cuisine, curated in partnership with the 3-Michelin-star Cerea family. Awash with nautical spirit, our gem on the Italian Riviera celebrates the art of Ligurian living in its purest form.
We are looking for a Front desk supervisor for the next season (spring 2024) to join our Front office team.
The ideal candidate is passionate about hospitality and comfortable with challenges. He/She is willing to provide authentic and luxury experiences, demonstrating care, confidence, curiosity and community.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Fulfill operations of the Front Desk, according to the company policies and procedures, maintaining high standards at all times
- Maintain professional relationship with Guests and Colleagues
- Anticipate Guests’ needs and handle Guests’ complaints
- Supervise team members
- Ensure team is assisting guests with detail, accuracy, and completeness
- Will respond in a professional and courteous manner to arriving, departing and in-house guests by providing accurate and timely information and services
- Responsible for cash accounting (payment of guest bills)
- At least 2 years of experience in the same role in luxury hotels
- Good communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations and remain calm under pressure
- Fluent in Italian and English. A third Language is required
- High standards of service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Effective communication, emotional intelligence, adaptability
- Collaboration: be able and willing to work as a team player
- Drive results: provide genuine and consistent high levels of service by anticipating and exceeding expectations of guests and colleagues
- Global perspective: treat each other with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position, level or background
Belmond and you:
- We offer seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo – Level 2, Front desk supervisor
- Start date: March 2024 to End date: January 2025, with the aim of a continuous collaboration over subsequent seasons at Splendido Mare and a career path.
- Salary as by CCNL + increase based on seniorirty and skill level, separate payslip for 13°,14° and TFR
- Monthly welfare incentive based on quality goals + welcome bonus
- Accomodation in our staff house including breakfast, staff cantine
- Bus ticket as benefit for the contract period
- Discovering Belmond programme, which offers team members complimentary accommodation at Belmond hotels, discounted rates for our trains, cruises and safaris, and discounted food and beverages
- Belmond has been a pioneer of exceptional luxury travel since 1976. Its portfolio extends across 24 countries with 46 remarkable properties.The essence of the Belmond brand is built upon its heritage, craftsmanship and genuine, authentic service. We treasure history while looking to the future. We embrace community spirit and believe in responsible, sustainable tourism.
- Belmond is part of the world’s leading luxury group, LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton.
- Belmond is an equal opportunities employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.