Front Desk Shift Leader
We are currently seeking a passionate and experienced Front Desk Shift Leader to join our team during the upcoming 2019 season.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a modern Spa and a congress centre.
The Front Desk Shift Leader is responsible for supervising the operations at the reception in order to ensure that the highest professional services are given to all guests in accordance with the Kempinski and Leading Quality Assurance (LQA) service standards.
– plan and supervise the day to day operations of the reception section which are related to the arrival and departure of guests, including the room sales, the room assignments of VIPs, Groups and Crews and room registrations;
– coordinate and monitor the work of direct subordinates and verifies that all receptionists are well groomed in order to ensure clients’ satisfaction and adherence to service standards;
– carry out training for new employees and on the job training. Motivates staff to bring about excellent performance;
– handle guest requests and complaints in a polite and efficient manner, give further instructions to the relevant staff if needed to ensure customer satisfaction and maintain a record of all complaints received from all guests;
– liaise and coordinate with various departments to ensure all information on guests are accurate such as rate, room type, billing, guest requests and oversee that guests’ specific requirements are addressed in an efficient manner;
– keep abreast on hotel products and services;
– supervise all cashier work of subordinates;
– deal with loyalty programmes;
– at the end of shift, do handover reporting guest complaints, unusual situations and incidents that need follow up, to ensure efficiency in the operation;
Required skills and experience:
– at least two year experience in international 5* hotels in the same position;
– fluent Italian and English; beneficial the knowledge of a second language, in particular German;
– working knowledge of Opera is desirable;
– able to work varying shifts including weekends and bank holidays;
– excellent guest care skills, flexibility, good planning and organisation of own and associates’s work, leadership skills and problem solving attitude;
– be able to cope well under pressure and be a good team player.
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates with relevant work experience.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.