Front Desk Agent Turnante
Villa San Michele, a Belmond property is looking for a Front desk agent (stagione 2024)
The ideal candidate is willing to provide authentic, luxury experiences in world-renowned destinations to our guests, demonstrating care, confidence and curiosity. He/she is passionate of service and willing to grow professionally.
Reports to Front Office Manager.
Main duties & responsibilities:
– Fulfill operations of the Front Desk, according to the company policies, standard and procedures, maintaining high standards at all times;
– Maintain professional relationships with Guests and Colleagues;
– He / she will cover several night shift for month;
– Anticipate Guests’ needs and handle Guests’ complaints;
– Responsible for cash accounting (payment of guest bills).
-Effective communication: he/she communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. He/she uses and interprets non-verbal behaviors to enhance understanding.
– Emotional intelligence: he/she shows the ability to control and express ones emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships. He/she demonstrates sensitivity to the needs and emotions of others and adjust ones style to the needs of the audience.
– Collaboration: he/she exhibits the ability to successfully work together united within a group whilst showing respect and willing to share information and skills. He/she is willing to continuously develop him/ herself.
– Drive results: he/she demonstrate pride in delivering exceptional and consistent high levels of service to internal and external customers by anticipating and exceeding their expectations. He/she demonstrates a sense of urgency and take ownership of ones tasks and responsibilities.
– Adaptability: he/she is identifies when a different approach is needed an offers a solution. He/she deals with multiple tasks and alters behavior / priorities as changes occur and remains calm in pressurized situations.
– Global perspective: he/she is curious and respectful of all cultures and looks to learn from them. He/she treats each other with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position, level or background.
– Knowledge of Hotel Management software such as Scrigno or others;
– Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher);
– Fluent in English and Italian. A third language is required;
– Professional experience preferably at international level in the same role.
Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo (season 2024)
Learning & development activities
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03)
* Please note that due to the high volume of applications that we receive, unfortunately we will only be in contact with you if you have been shortlisted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in working with Belmond.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.