Front desk agent turnante
The ideal candidate is willing to provide authentic, luxury experiences in world-renowned destinations to our guests, demonstrating care, confidence and curiosity. He/she is passionate of service and willing to grow professionally.
Reports to Front Office Manager.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Fulfil operations of the Front Desk, according to the company policies, standard and procedures, maintaining high standards at all times;
• Maintain professional relationships with Guests and Colleagues;
• He / she will cover several night shift for month;
• Anticipate Guests’ needs and handle Guests’ complaints;
• Responsible for cash accounting (payment of guest bills).
• Knowledge of Hotel Management software such as Scrigno or others;
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher);
• Fluent in Italian and English. A third language is required;
• Professional experience preferably at international level in the same role.
• Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
• Meals during working hours;
• Career opportunities within our Hotels cluster.
Please specify in the object the title of position for which you are applying.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.