Front Desk Agent Tournant
ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
VERDURA GOLF & SPA RESORT
FRONT DESK AGENT TOURNANT
An alluring Sicilian escape, Verdura Resort occupies nearly two kilometres of private Mediterranean coastline. Home to three Kyle Phillips golf courses, a 60-metre infinity pool, six clay tennis courts, a world-class spa, four restaurants and five bars, Verdura Resort is an irresistible destination. It’s a place where rooms seem woven subtly into the Sicilian landscape, with a true sense of space and uninterrupted views of the azure waters. Above all, it’s an unforgettable resort in Sicily where our team delivers an outstanding level of service.
As a Front Desk Agent you will be the main reference for our Guests: your goal is to engage a personalised and empathic relationship with them, in order to provide a flawless and unique experience.
Reports to Front Office Manager.
Main duties & responsibilities:
– Carry out all Front Desk operations, according to the company policies and procedures, maintaining high standards at all times: check-in, check-out, billing, hotel and room orientation, providing information to Guests;
– Responsible of providing to each Guest a warm and efficient arrival and departure process;
– Build and maintain an individual and professional relationships with Guests, being his/her reference point;
– Night shifts;
– Support to the concierge team in handling all Guests requests;
– The Front Desk is the “treasury” of the hotel, you will manage petty cash, Guests billings and, being one of the cashiers, you will be responsible of the relevant accounting tasks.
– Collaboration: be open with colleagues and proactively offer support. Appreciate teamwork within the department. Treat colleagues with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position level or background.
– Communication: Present information clearly and with confidence. Ask questions to ensure understanding. Listen and respond empathically to others.
– Personal effectiveness & Emotional intelligence: Manage own emotions in challenging situations. Demonstrate sensitivity to the needs and emotions of others. Accept new tasks and responsibilities willingly and with a positive approach. Able to follow guidelines and priorities assigned by HOD in order to achieve goals in a timely and satisfactory way.
– Business orientation: Understand how personal and department performance impacts the business. Demonstrates a good knowledge of the hotel, its products and services. Recognizes and understands guests, so as to actively seek out sales opportunities for Rocco Forte products and services.
– Self-developer: open to and accept constructive feedback and use it to improve. Take on new learning opportunities willingly. Share his/her knowledge with colleagues.
– Knowledge of Hotel Management software (e.g. Scrigno);
– Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher);
– Fluent in English and Italian. A third language is preferred;
– Professional experience preferably at international level in the same role;
– Strong passion for hospitality and attention to details.
– Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
– Learning & Development activities;
– Career opportunities in Rocco Forte Hotels.
Workplace: Verdura Resort – Sciacca, S.S. 115 Km 131, Sicily, 92019
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details to http://careers.roccofortehotels.com/pbank/owa/pbk24w12.main?p=dgffnZobjgeggn3oY7NN7T7Y9S079SJZnaodcjgfbln and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.