Front Desk Agent
The ideal candidate is willing to provide authentic, luxury experiences in world-renowned destinations to our guests, demonstrating care, confidence and curiosity. He/she is passionate of service and willing to grow professionally.
Reports to Front Desk Manager.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Fulfil operations of the Front Desk, according to the company policies, standard and procedures, maintaining high standards at all times;
• Maintain professional relationships with Guests and Colleagues;
• Anticipate Guests’ needs and handle Guests’ complaints;
• Responsible for cash accounting (payment of guest bills).
Effective communication: he/she communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. He/she uses and interprets non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding.
Emotional intelligence: he/she shows the ability to control and express ones emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships. He/she demonstrates sensitivity to the needs and emotions of others and adjust ones style to the needs of the audience.
Collaboration: he/she exhibits the ability to successfully work together united within a group whilst showing respect and willing to share information and skills. He/she is willing to continuously develop him/ herself.
Drive results: he/she demonstrate pride in delivering exceptional and consistent high levels of service to internal and external customers by anticipating and exceeding their expectations. He/she demonstrates a sense of urgency and take ownership of ones tasks and responsibilities.
Adaptability: he/she is identifies when a different approach is needed an offers a solution. He/she deals with multiple tasks and alters behaviour / priorities as changes occur and remains calm in pressurised situations.
Global perspective: he/she is curious and respectful of all cultures and looks to learn from them. He/she treats each other with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position, level or background.
• Knowledge of Hotel Management software such as Scrigno or others;
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher);
• Fluent in English and Italian. A third language is required;
• Professional experience preferably at international level in the same role.
• Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Learning & development activities
• Career opportunities within our Hotels cluster
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.