Front Desk Agent turnante
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
Front Desk Agent – Day/Night shift
The Front desk Agent is responsible for the smooth running of the front desk related departments. This is a seasonal position for the approximate time frame March – October 2020.
• Process guest registration, including the computation and collection of payment.
• Perform nightly balancing of all services to ensure proper posting to property management system. Perform nightly backup of server.
• Maintain room status inventory.
• Communicate all pertinent shift information to Night Manager/Front Office Manager and other desk staff.
• Send and receive telephone calls and facsimiles; sort incoming mail and messages.
• Ensure effective communication and working relationship with the operations team and other departments for success and to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Ensure paperwork to guests and other divisions is processed in a timely manner.
• Process all financial transactions, including the verification and processing of credit card transactions in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Deliver any financial reports as required completing and verifying all audit paperwork and shift reports.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• Collage education or equivalent experience.
• Previous working experience in 5* international hotel chains.
• Be able to cope well under pressure and be a good team player.
• Excellent guest care skills, flexibility, good organisation, and problem solving attitude.
• Fluent Italian and English. Additional language – beneficial.
• Working knowledge of Opera is desirable.
• Accommodation may be provided
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.