Food & Beverage Outlet Manager
For our Hotel Baia di Chia Resort Sardinia Curio Collection by Hilton, we are looking for a Food & Beverage Outlet Manager.
If you want to join our fantastic Team, please apply to this position.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Oversee the service of all food & beverages
· Apply attention to detail to the way in which food and drinks are presented ensuring the customer receives a quality product every time
· Be passionate about food, beverage and customer service, seeking to ensure that the highest standards are met at all times
· Be in attendance at core meal times ensuring that all customers receive the best possible service as well as providing an initial point of contact should there be any questions or complaints
· Liaise with chef on duty to ensure seamless food service and ensure good communication with head chef to provide feedback on food service
· Organizing and delivering events and functions to the required standards
· Liaise with the events coordinator regarding organization of functions and events
· A proactive attitude to continuous improvement is visible with regular meetings to review service delivery including service styles and menu offers as well as positive customer feedback, ensuring that the whole team is engaged in this process
· Report and liaise regularly with management team regarding departmental performance and ensure they are informed of any relevant information or issues
· Knowledge of health & safety and food safety in a catering environment
· Maintain levels of quality, cleanliness, food safety and hygiene in line with general and company procedures
· Ensure security is maintained and events are staffed appropriately and in accordance with licensing laws and Licensing Procedures.
· Embrace and grow a ‘zero accidents culture’ within your team by ensuring the accurate reporting of near misses and accidents as well as reporting any equipment defects to your line manager in line with company procedure
· Ensure the correct storage and disposal of foods in line with company policies and procedures
· Ensuring that all equipment used is in safe working order, checked regularly and any faults reported to management, ensure equipment is not used until safe
· To be aware of the evacuation procedures and adhere to them in the event of an evacuation
· Ensure cash procedures are adhered to and strictly monitored
· Take responsibility for stock control, including ordering, acceptance, maintenance of stock levels and stock rotation, and report & return of any sub-standard items
· Actively manage and encourage your assistants ensuring that company expectations are adhered to at all times.
· Carry out training as required ensuring that your team have the skills needed to excel
· Positive team culture and high levels of productivity and employee engagement are demonstrated
· Maintain high standards of appearance and personal effectiveness across the department
· Ensure all staff adhere to the uniform and personal hygiene policy as detailed within Company Induction pack.
· Ensure breaks are organized in accordance with fluctuations in the volume of business
· Attend weekly team meetings to maintain levels of communication across the team
· Able to work on own initiative within a team environment.
· A positive working relationship with the client is evident
· Undertake any other reasonable task as directed by the Management
· Excellent knowledge of english and italian
What will it be like to work with a Hilton Brand?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
· Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.