Food & Beverage Manager
For our amazing Conrad Chia Laguna Sardinia, we are looking for a Food & Beverage Manager to join the team!
Conrad is one of three luxury brands within Hilton, catering towards the Smart Luxury mindset, and offering it’s guests intuitive service, infinite connections and a world of style.
Stay inspired and join the pinnacle of luxury on the wonderful southern coast of Sardinia, featuring 107 guestrooms, the Conrad Spa and 4 unique food and beverage outlets.
This includes two restaurants, one poolside bar/restaurant, the main Lobby Bar/Lounge, as well as in-room dining.
In this role, you will lead the F&B team to achieve all the goals with excellent results.
The ideal candidate will be an engaging and energetic leader with the ability to inspire creativity and has a talent for training and developing others.
At least 3 years of food and beverage management experience in luxury hotels is required, as well as a strong ability in English and Italian language.
What will I be doing?
As a Food & Beverage Manager, you will direct and organize the activities of the Food & Beverage departments to maintain the high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service.
· Plan and direct the functions of administration and planning of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
· Implement effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs.
· Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards.
· Help ensure high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits and ensure outstanding customer service.
· Interview, train, supervise, counsel, schedule and evaluate staff.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
· Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
What will it be like to work with a Hilton brand?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.