Housekeeping Floor Supervisor
ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
HOTEL DE RUSSIE
HOUSEKEEPING FLOOR SUPERVISOR
Hotel de Russie is situated between the Spanish Steps and Piazza del Popolo. Everything that’s great about Rome is within reach. Since its opening,
aristocratic travellers, Russian royalty and renowned artists have all passed through our elegant lobby. With its Secret Garden, Hotel de Russie is a green oasis in the centre of the city.
The Floor Supervisor manages the front-end operations delegating tasks to the Housekeeping team throughout the day, and ensuring each Guest has an excellent experience. Strong commitment to quality and Guest care are a must.
Reports to Executive Housekeeper.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Ensure that housekeeping requests by Guests are responded to in a timely and efficient manner and where possible anticipate Guest’s needs;
• Guarantee daily inspection of Guest rooms, public areas, back of the house areas to maintain and reach our service standard;
• Supervise the Housekeeping team during room checks and Turndown services;
• Help in maintaining all department inventories and cleaning schedules;
• Support the Head Housekeeper to maintain the décor of staff house, lockers and back of the house;
• Comply with the financial objectives of the department.
• Team Management & Collaboration: be a role model for team work, reward and encourage positive team play, within the department and with other departments. He/she will engage the Team Members, with an open communication, regular feedback and promoting a culture of trust, honesty and respect.
• Communication: communicate effectively and in an appropriate manner, using the most suitable channel and tailoring the approach to the audience. He/she takes ownership to initiate communication. He/she shares information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions.
• Personal effectiveness & Emotional intelligence: Self-awareness and self-control are a must. Able to establish mutually beneficial relationships with others. Meet deadlines and complete tasks and projects successfully.
• Business orientation: Create an understanding amongst the team of how department performance impacts the business. Create action plans to improve performance when not meeting company requirements.
• Self & team developer: enthusiastic supporter of learning and development. Inspire and motivate others to achieve superior performance and to take on new learning opportunities.
• Fluent in Italian and English;
• Preferable evidence of self-development through specialized courses, conferences/workshops;
• Maximum flexibility to every shifts coverage;
• Professional experience in the same position in 5 stars hotels;
• High School certificate.
• Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
• Learning & development activities;
• Career opportunities within Rocco Forte Hotels.
Workplace: Hotel De Russie, Via del Babuino 9, 00187 Roma
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details to http://careers.roccofortehotels.com/pbank/owa/pbk24w12.main?p=dgkbnZobjgeggn3oY7NN7T7Y9S079SJZnaoddgdfeln and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.