Administration & General/Executive Office
You will report to:
General scope of work:
The Finance Manager is responsible for managing all the aspects of the finance division in order to maximize the return on assets. He/she supports the General Manager in the implementation of the organization’s brand essence – “an innovative and authentic experience that intuitively exceeds the expectations of the modern day Global explorer’’ through the six guest centric touch points
Your work values:
Authentic, Passionate, Intuitive, Knowledgeable, Innovative, Balanced
Qualifications for the job:
At least 10 years’ experience in a Finance role within the hotel industry, preferably with work experience within a 4 or 5 star internationally known hotel brand
At least 2 years’ experience as a Finance Manager or similar role
Ability to analyze financial data, control expenses & enhance hotel revenues
Ability to prepare forecasts, financial reports, budgets and analysis
Knowledge of local Italian laws related to accounting and risk management
Ability to maintain confidentiality of guests and hotel
Excellent financial, analytical and mathematical skills
Ability to focus on details and resolve numerical problems
Excellent English and Italian verbal and written skills
Organization and prioritization skills
Planning and implementation skills
You will belong to Job Level B
Your compensation and benefits are embodied in your employment contract
The Finance Manager is responsible for managing all the aspects of the finance division in order to maximize the return on assets.
Duties & responsibilities:
1. Support the General Manager in monitoring the implementation of the business strategies and thelocal initiatives by promptly generating the required reports.
2. Establish and implement all financial policies, practices, standards, control measures and reporting systems in line with the company standards.
3. Ensure the maintenance of adequate records of all assets, liabilities and transactions of the hotel and related legal agreements and documents.
4. Oversee costs, general accounting, payroll and risk management.
5. Ensure compliance with local legal laws and advise management of actions and potential risks.
6. Support the development of revenues generating strategies focusing on overall revenues maximization.
7. Ensure the implementation of periodic auditing, controls and physical inventories.
8. Ensure the compliance with contract and reporting requirements of the property.
9. Ensure month end reports, closing of books and reconciliations and advise the management of any deficiencies.
10. Prepare and consolidate forecasts and budgets and advises reviews when needed.
11. Identify opportunities of creating value and challenges existing processes and encourage innovation in order to maximize financial returns.
12. Continuously improve existing processes and suggest new technologies that benefit the division operations as well as the hotel profitability.
13. Conduct frequent departmental meetings with section heads.
14. Maintain complete knowledge of the features, services, rates and promotions at the hotel.
15. Respond promptly to guest concerns.
16. Analyse revenues and costs and advise corrective actions through profit and loss meetings.
17. Organize and schedule internal and external meetings as required, preparing agenda and minutes and following up as appropriate, ensuring deadlines are adhered to
18. Liaise with, and assist the Fabulous Abu Dhabi office as and when required
19. Should always be aware of the brand philosophy and fosters commitment to providing unobtrusive yet personalized service 24/7
20. Create and sustain a work environment that embraces the company’s vision, mission and values and ensures fair and equitable treatment of all employees
21. Perform any other task as required by the General M
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.