ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
HOTEL DE LA VILLE
is recruiting for 2021
FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER
Inspired by the era of the Grand Tour, the Hotel De La Ville elegantly marries 18th-century architecture with contemporary luxury and unparalleled service. The interior, a collaboration between Olga Polizzi and renowned architect Tommaso Ziffer, entwines traditional design elements with state-of-the-art technology to stunning effect.
The vibrant restaurants and playful cocktail bars will make Hotel de la Ville the gathering place for the city’s bright and beauty, while visitors will find the location in the heart of Rome irresistible.
The F&B Manager is responsible for the overall daily F&B and banqueting, maintenance of quality standards, recruitment, training and reviews of all team.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Develops an operating budget for each of the department’s revenue outlets; monitors and takes corrective action as necessary to help assure that budgeted sales and cost goals are attained
• Develops budget for all necessary F & B equipment and recommends facility renovation need
• Develop monthly forecast
• Ensures that adequate cash procedures are followed and that documentation is reported in an accurate and timely manner, as well guest check analysis, ticket controls, and daily sales reports and analysis
• Manages the Department’s long range staffing needs
• Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, evaluating and terminating F&B staff, helps plan and approves the organization chart and staffing and scheduling plans
• Assures that effective orientation and training for new staff and professional development activities for experienced staff are planned and implemented
• Monitors employee records to minimize overtime and keep labor costs within the budget
• Assures that all standard operating procedures for revenue & cost control are in place and followed
• Assures that all applicable RF policies and procedures are followed
• Establishes quantity and quality output standards for personnel in all positions within the departments
• Ensures all legal requirements are consistently followed and local laws for food safety
• Ensures preventive maintenance and other standards are consistently met
• Researches new products and evaluates their costs in cooperation with purchasing Manager
• Maintains food and beverage personnel record
• Consults with Head chef daily to help assure the highest level of guests satisfaction at minimize food costs
• Minimize beverage cost in cooperation with outlet Manager
• Greets guests and oversees actual service on a regular basis
• Helps develop wine list and wine sales promotion programs
• Establishes, updates and maintains all written standards and procedures for the department as needed
• Addresses complaints with ownership about appropriate corrective actions to be taken
• Excellent knowledge of all aspects of F&B Operations, including Restaurant and Bar Management, Banqueting, In Room Dining, Culinary and Stewarding.
• Must be highly numerate and able to work comprehensively with spreadsheets and budgeting packages.
• Experience in developing strategic business and/or Food and Beverage plans
• Excellent forward planning and decision making skills
• Experience in performance Management
• Experience in developing teams and individuals
• Experience in quality driven projects
• Experience in change Management
• Strong background on Food and Beverage cost control
• Strong background on Food and Beverage technical knowledge
• Excellent leadership skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to handle pressure in a fast paced environment
• Excellent communication skills whether verbal, written or non verbal
• Approachable, open minded and fair
• Flexible and with high energy level
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to allocate resources and trust others to take authority and responsibility
• Good at analyzing figures
• Must be able to facilitate change in the working environment for continuous improvement
• Control and analyse, on an on-going basis, in order to optimise the following:
• Be aware of Fire safety plans
• Adhere to procedures regarding Health & safety and HACCP standard
• Excellent command of Italian and English both written and spoken. Third language preferred.
• Minimum 4 years working experience in a luxury hotel operation in a similar supervisory capacity
• Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
• House allowance and bonus
• Learning & development activities;
• Career opportunities in Rocco Forte Hotels.
Workplace: Hotel De La Ville, Via Sistina, 69, 00187 Roma RM
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details to http://careers.roccofortehotels.com/pbank/owa/pbk24w12.main?p=dgflnZobjgeggn3oY7NN7T7Y9S079SJZnaoddidfkbn and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.