TUI MAGIC LIFE, important international hotel chain seeks, for its Resort in Calabria:
Food & Beverage Manager
Reporting to the General Manager, the Director of Food & Beverage will be responsible for:
– Overseeing his or her establishment\’s food and beverage operations, which encompass banquet, culinary, and room service operations;
– Ensure all departmental operations manuals are prepared and updated annually;
– Maintaining product and service quality levels while maximizing profits;
– Source the best available products, constantly aim to improve quality, communicate about the products both internally and externally;
– Establish good partnerships with suppliers and involve them in activities that will strengthen working relationships;
– All costs are in line with sales without compromising quality;
– Forecasting and budgeting;
– Prepare a yearly marketing plan for the department in cooperation with the Sales & Marketing Department including a competitor analysis and a revision of global trends;
– Recruitment, training, and developing the department employees;
– Hold periodic meetings with staff to review past and future performance and discuss general information concerning guest and employee relations;
– Innovation and new ideas are fostered, implemented and shared with other hotels via corporate office;
– Ensure that all rules & regulations are strictly established and adhered to within the hotel including hotel’s policy on fire and safety as well as hygiene regulations including HACCP.
– BA/BSc in Hospitality Management;
– Minimum five 5 years in an F&B management role. Minimum 3 years experience in a 5* hotel; preferably experience in a successful standalone food & beverage operation;
– Deutsch / English – excellent oral and written skills;
– Ability to work independently, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions;
– Ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors;
– Ability to identify and delegate tasks effectively
– Excellent organizational and time management skills.
– Opportunity to work for an International Hotel Chain with professional career opportunities worldwide;
– Full time contract;
– Food and lodging.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.