Executive Sous Chef
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
Executive Sous Chef
The Executive Sous Chef assists the Executive Chef in the direction of all aspects of the food production and stewarding operations.
• Assist with organizing special events and special food promotions.
• Assist the Executive Chef in developing and maintaining up-dated operations manuals for all Food Production and Stewarding sections.
• Participate and supervise the kitchen in the preparation and presentation of all food items.
• Work with Executive Chef to ensure the departmental performance of staff is productive and assists in planning for future staffing needs.
• Work with Executive Chef in the preparation and management of the department’s budget.
• Demonstrate awareness of OH&S policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conduct safely and within OH&S guidelines and ensure your direct reports do the same.
• Be aware with property safety, first aid and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly.
• Implement and practice HACCP.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 3 years in the same role, preferably with an international 5* luxury hotel.
• Excellent Italian and English.
• Banqueting experience is preferred.
• Ability to operate computer and office equipment.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solution.
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.