RROCCO FORTE HOTELS
HOTEL DE LA VILLE
NEW OPENING – MAY 2019
Opening in May 2019 above the Spanish Steps, Hotel de la Ville is Rome’s most exciting new destination.
Inspired by the era of the Grand Tour, the hotel elegantly marries 18th-century architecture with contemporary luxury and unparalleled service. The interior, a collaboration between Olga Polizzi and renowned architect Tommaso Ziffer, entwines traditional design elements with state-of-the-art technology to stunning effect.
The vibrant restaurants and playful cocktail bars will make Hotel de la Ville the gathering place for the city’s bright and beautiful, while visitors will find the location in the heart of Rome irresistible.
The Executive Housekeeper is an Ambassadors of Excellence: strong commitment to quality and Guest care are a must. He/she has natural flair for 5 star hospitality and is detail oriented.
He/she is responsible for the flawless running of the housekeeping department by developing the team and ensuring they provide exceptional standards.
Reports to Deputy Manager.
Responsible for Housekeeping Department, including Laundry.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Responsible for Housekeeping Department management, organization and effective Guest service delivery. He/she will ensure that the team will consistently work following our standards and procedures by supervising the work of the Housekeeping Assistants and personally checking on a daily basis a sample of rooms, public areas and assigned back of the house areas.
• Responsible for selection, development and performance appraisal of Housekeeping Department. He/she will supervise the staff rota planning.
• Responsible of creating a personalised relationship with Guests and taking care of their special requests concerning housekeeping, being a role model of Rocco Forte Hotels individual and genuine hospitality style. Share any relevant Guest preference with the proper department.
• Accountable for all the supplies, par-stock and equipment assigned to the supervison of the Housekeeping Department. In charge of organising the team work necessary to cope with the inventory and requisitions deadlines
• Responsible of daily communication with Maintenance Department for ordinary maintenance requests and report to Deputy Manager structural and equipment improvements in order to maintain excellence in Housekeeping service.
• Responsible for leading the department in order to reach financial, quality and people objectives. Suggest profit and quality improvement ideas.
• Assure compliance with health and safety regulations in the Housekeeping department.
• Team Management & Collaboration: be a role model for team work, reward and encourage positive team play, within the department and with other departments. He/she will engage the Team Members, with a open communication, regular feedback and promoting a culture of trust, honesty and respect.
• Communication: communicate effectively and in an appropriate manner, using the most suitable channel and tailoring the approach to the audience. He/she takes ownership to initiate communication. He/she shares information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions.
• Personal effectiveness & Emotional intelligence: Self-awareness and self-control are a must. Able to establish mutually beneficial relationships with others. Set clear goals and expectations and identify clear priorities. Meet deadlines and complete tasks and projects successfully.
• Business orientation: Create an understanding amongst the team of how department performance impacts the business. Create action plans to improve performance when not meeting company requirements. Use understanding of the business to identify ways to increase revenue, reduce costs and minimise general expenses without affecting the quality of service to Guests.
• Self & team developer: enthusiastic supporter of learning and development. Inspire and motivate others to achieve superior performance and to take on new learning opportunities. Discuss, plan, track and support own and team development and professional growth. Previous experience as trainer is a plus.
• Fluent in Italian and English.
• Professional experience in the same position in 5 stars hotels
• Preferable evidence of self-development through specialized courses, conferences/workshops
• PC literate.
• Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Reward package adequate to the professional experience
• Learning & development activities
• Career opportunities within Rocco Forte Hotels
Workplace: Hotel De La Ville, Via Sistina, 69, 00187 Roma RM
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details to http://careers.roccofortehotels.com/pbank/owa/pbk24w12.main?p=dgkgnZobjgeggn3oY7NN7T7Y9S079SJZnaodcdiclfn and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.